- Provide support to parents of children with Down Syndrome.
- Help individuals with Down Syndrome to lead meaningful lives.
- To educate the public in all aspect of Down Syndrome.
- To assemble and disseminate information addressing issues of health, social and educational concern of individual with Down Syndrome.
- To organize and support projects for the direct benefit of individual with Down Syndrome.
- To promote, encourage and participate in research into all aspects of Down Syndrome. The publication of the results of all relavant
and the dissemination, and where appropriate, the application of the resulting knowledge.
- Provide advisory service in all aspects of Down Syndrome.